North Carolina 28655 slow data

North Carolina 28655 slow data

My data speeds are slowwwwww. It took almost 13 hes to download a 512mb app. On top of that I play Pokemon go every day and my location services have been going haywire I keep being put in the middle of a lake two towns over
5 REPLIES 5

Re: North Carolina 28655 slow data

Hmm. That doesn’t sound right. Let’s take a closer look, Brittanytrip! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Accomplice

LOL  Same issue here in Los Angeles... don't even bother sending them a private message, the representatives can't fix this.  It is their whole network.  They suck now.  Too bad because I've had them for years and this slowed down data thing is forcing me to switch.

Agent

Hey there @Brittanytrip! Really sorry to hear about this situation in your area. It is recommended to get as much info as possible regarding an issue so we an escalate it to our technicians for a possible solution. So, we'd appreciate it  if you could send us the cross streets and ZIP code where you are experiencing this. Thanks.

It's 28655 zip code. Jamestown road, Causby rd, quite literally the entire area. I just tried to do a limited time raid for a limited pokemon and literally lost all location services. I'm very very unhappy I could literally cry I'm so frustrated. I just switched to boost and at this rate I'll be switching back

I understand your concern. I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your signal strength. Based on my troubleshooting, I've determined there isn't a problem with your device. We've also verified that the network is working correctly in your area. You're currently experiencing these issues because of decreased signal strength in the area. Signal strength can vary as you get farther from the tower. I can understand how frustrating this experience must be. I've reported your issue to our network teams so they'll be aware of your specific location. Sprint is continually working to expand our cell sites and their ability to support more areas. Throughout the next year, we'll be making major updates to your area to improve your customer experience. We value you as a Sprint customer and appreciate your patience.