No service

No service

For 3 days I have been unable to make it receive calls. Customer service lied the first day about tower enhancement. The next 2 days they tell me I need to buy a new phone. Funny, I can go a mile down the road from where I live and my phone works perfectly but at my house...no calls in or out. They had me reset my phone 5 times and nothing. I informed them that the issue isn't just with me but several hundred people in my area and was pretty much called a liar. Time to take my business elsewhere.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: No service

Hi there Dragula68. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message so we could look further into this. Victor21

I have and still getting the same stupid replies that hasn't helped yet.
Agent

Let us explain Dragula68. The only reason we request for a private message, is to be able to request your account information and personal street address so we could look into your account and area to verify what could be causing the issue. This information could not be requested in public view due to security measures to secure your account. If you believe that we could be of some assistance, at your most convenient time private message us and we will be able to assist you accordingly. Thank you. Victor21

I understand perfectly why you say private message. I'm telling you I have spoke with 12 different agents Iver the last 3 days and none of them actually listened to what my actual problem is. They want to reset my phone every single time even when I explain that it hasn't helped any of the other times. No, I'm sick of dealing with not having my service that I paid for and being treated like I am stupid.

Oh, and I just heard back from an actual Sprint agent. The agent says there is a problem with the tower closest to me and they are working on getting it fixed.