No service

Accomplice

No service

I have not had service for a few days now and can't seem to find out why at 60964 area

10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: No service

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues, mendozaj61. Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets to your current location?

Accomplice

W Station St
N Chicago Ave

Agent

Thank you, @mendozaj61. At the moment, we have no reports of outages affecting the area. Can you please let us know the make and model of your phone? What error message are you getting? Does the device show 3G/LTE? 

Accomplice

Samsung J7 Perx and I just have no service once in a while it will roam for a minute and then no service. And a lot of people that I know have had the same problem.

So sorry to hear about this experience, RossyC. We want to help! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Agent

Also, please do the following; please turn off your WiFi and Mobile Data on. On your dial pad, enter ##72786#. When prompt, say Yes or OK to all you see there. Let us know if your internet works now.

Accomplice

It says to contact service provider to configure device for service conn. Error (6) and then error (6600)
And unable to establish wireless data conn. MIP:67
Groupie

Glad to see they stick around with service around here. I have the same issue and apparently Boost just lets it go.
Agent

Hi SkywalkerOG. Thanks for contacting us. We'd like to investigate. What's going on? Please, give us some details in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25