No service

Accomplice

No service

For months now I have had problems with getting service everywhere. I could be sitting in the same spot for a while and random lose service. It seriously has gotten out of hand. I see “No Sevice” more than I have service. It especially messes up every time I use GPS. I need GPS for work and I’m feeling like I need to switch services, because this has become a hassle to deal with.
See more topics labeled with:
8 REPLIES 8

Re: No service

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, C0r3. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. When did you purchased this device? 

Accomplice

I’ve had my device for a few years niw
Agent

To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Accomplice

It accurs everywhere I go. It happens when I’m in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio. Everywhere and everyday.
Agent

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue. What's the make and model of your phone? Have you tried updating the data profile and the PRL? 

Accomplice

I have an iPhone 6s and it’s up to date, but I’m not sure about the PRL.
Accomplice

Yea I updated the PRL and it still happened this morning

Hey there, C0r3! We apologize for the inconvenience. We’re looking into this. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.