No service

Go to solution
Groupie

No service

I haven't had phone service since October 9 when hurricane Micheal was coming and still no service since here in Alford FL. I have it in Dothan Al and Tallahassee but not in my area. Could someone please tell me when the service area here will be back on.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: No service

So sorry to hear about this experience, Tammywhite. We want to help! Hurricane Michael severely impacted our network towers in your area. Please know that our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Tammywhite. We want to help! Hurricane Michael severely impacted our network towers in your area. Please know that our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

View solution in original post

Groupie

Thank you. I now have service. I really appreciate your fast response. Thanks again.
Groupie

I live in California, and signed up for new service less than a month ago.  My first bill is coming up due and my service has gone in and out, bad connection, etc.  I have reset phone, went to store, was advised that everything is working fine and that there should be coverage.  I have a Motorola G6 play and so does my roommate and it is the same thing, the speaker phones don't work on either device, and the service stinks and they want to charge us $100 a month.  We switched cause we were told that the service area would be covered but it is not is worse than last provider.

Agent

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, vocaloid69. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Groupie

My home on Waterman and 3rd Street.  My work on Hospitality and commercenter circle and zip codes are 92410 & 92408.  My roommate is cajon blvd in devore 92407, and almeria and foothill at his parents in 92335 zip code.

Agent

Please make sure that the WiFi is off and the data on, then follow the steps below.
1. Please press the Phone icon
2. Enter ##72786#. Last # entered will not show on display
3. SCRTN appears briefly. 
4. The phone will power off, then power back on.
5. The device will complete the Hands free Activation steps, to program the phone. Will update the PRL, and power off and back on again.
Once the updates are completed, please test the phone and let us know if it's working fine.

Groupie

It didn't do anything, It just reset my phone no updates or anything.  Still showing no service I just tried to make a call and it was like an old school fast food order box the person hear every other word or not at all, same with my roommates phone.

Agent

Please send us a private message to further assist you. 

Groupie

Called support got hung up on 3 times, sent email to support and was told to reset the phone as I just did again. So far this cell service is not worth the headache.  This is my only phone of communication and I am currently seeking employment opportunities and is bad that I can;t talk to the locations and conduct business efficently.