No service!

Accomplice

No service!

Is there a outage in the New York area?
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: No service!

Hi there Ogre19. We would like to look into it. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Accomplice

The zip is 10516 and no need for a Cross street cuz the whole town I live is out
Agent

Thank you. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers in your area. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Accomplice

So there is an outage? Do you know how hard of a time I had trying just to find that out???
Agent

We truly apologize for this inconvenience. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Groupie

I’m having this same problem and I don’t see a send a private message button on any profile
Please help
Groupie

Found it!!
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Tyque10. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Thanks for letting us know that you're able to find the option. We'll continue assisting you in private.