No service

Highlighted

No service

Since Friday I have been having trouble with my internet. I have a family plan and none of the lines are working properly, they all say 4g or LTE, with at least 2-3 bars. Yet nothing internet related works. (Calls and text messages do work) When I go into a different town everything works normally, but when I come back to the town I reside in, back again with the exact same problem! I called boost support and did everything they told me to. They directed me to apple support, ended up getting a new replacement phone that is activated with the company, yet the internet does not work! 

My whole family is having the same issue., and not only is but some of my sprint friends are having the exact same issue in this city! Yet y’all say the towers are okay!? I need this problem solved ASAP!!! It’s been 3 whole days! 

See more topics labeled with:
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Braianmongarro! Thank you for letting us know about this. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.