No service

Accomplice

No service

Well I have no service I just got my phone back on at 8am this morning and around 8:30pm my service just went out like I’m really getting tired of this it’s every freaking month this happens a couple of times and I’m just about to switch my carrier
10 REPLIES 10
Groupie

I am in the Nashville, MI area and I was driving home from work and halfway home I lost service.   Now I have no service and cannot call 611 to fix it.    Anyone have any answers???

Tom

Agent

Hey there, @tshuman41! Thanks for contacting us. Could you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code? 

Groupie

Nearest cross street is main st zip code is 49073
Agent

According to our system, there are no outages. Please send us a private message to continue with the assistance, @tshuman41

Accomplice

@tshuman41 i live over in the Saranac area and the same here, full bar on three phones all say LTE and the data/internet on all of them is at a crawl. Something has to be going on in the area. This has been going on for 4 days now. Zip code 48881. Three devices all doing the same thing doesnt seem like the issue is on my end.
Agent

That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this! Could you send us any street intersection near you to check the coverage?  

Accomplice

Nash Hwy and Grand River Ave. this is supposed to be a HPUE coverage area as well

Groupie

I got mine figured out. Turns out that my SIM card had fallen out of its socket. Hope that it’s the same for you.
Agent

Can you please send us a private message with your phone number so we can report your area? Thanks!