No service

Highlighted

No service

I'm wondering if there are any updates going on im not able to make or revive calls or incoming or out going text what's going on my bill is not due my phone just rings and goes to voicemail a friend says this started about an hour ago prior to that I had no problems
23 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: No service

I have no service and bill isn't due yet
Groupie

I'm having the same issue.
Accomplice

Same problem I'm having
Accomplice

No service issues
Accomplice

Same here.. NO SERVICE! This is why I hate Boost...

@Nicholestarr @Michael3 @b3autiful818 @My101020

Hi. Please let us know each code and phone model to check the network in your locations. - E.J.

Accomplice

I also have no service. I'm in the Dallas, TX area.

My internet works and I can receive and send texts, but I cannot make calls. I was receiving calls at first, but now incoming calls are going straight to voicemail and it shows as a missed call

I contacted support via chat and they said my phone seems to be working but that they aren't showing any tower issues for my area.

Bill isn't due yet.

I did a factory reset on the phone, but it didn't help.

I'm on a LG Stylo 2. What code do you need?
Accomplice

So my last post was 30 minutes ago. I did some searching in the forum and saw the suggestion to switch the network to LTE.

I did, and now I can make calls. I just tested it by checking my voicemail. Before, I couldn't even check my voicemail.

So it's a relief to know that nothing is wrong with my phone, but isn't Boost supposed to be a 4G network?

And I contacted support twice, and no one mentioned the network was down. I searched online also and was unable to find this information.

And when I thought about it, I've been having problems with the service a lot lately. Missed calls, calls ringing twice then going to voicemail, roaming in the middle of downtown Dallas, and then not being able make calls started about four days ago.

What's going on?
Agent

Hi healyourself!

We need your zip code in order to review your service status. If possible, send us a private message with your phone number, pin and address. That way we can have a detailed view of your current service status and gather as much information as possible about this problem.

We're at your service!

EdwinRG.