No service

Enthusiast

No service

I just got this iPhone 7 on June 11 2020 and today is July 19 2020 and ever since I got this phone it keeps jumping back and forth to no service to boost mobile what is the purpose of me paying my bill if I can’t even make calls. In the middle of my calls it would go to no service and now my call has ended I’m sick of this really thinking about going to us cellular.
4 REPLIES 4

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. We’re on it, Legion324! Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and current address.

Enthusiast

How do I send a private message

Please follow these steps:

- Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
- Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.
- Type your message in the new window and click Send. 

Promoter

I have been talking to them for weeks and they finally told me this and are ignoring my PM's...

""Your signal, and your specific network coverage will depend on the radio transmissions your Device can pick up and Services you’ve chosen. Coverage isn’t available everywhere, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change without notice. Service speeds are not guaranteed, and depend on the Service purchased as well as other factors, such as your Device, your location, structures, buildings, weather, geography, topography, server speeds of the websites you access, network problems, network or internet congestion, software, signal strength, actions of third parties, etc."