No service or one bar since November

Accomplice

No service or one bar since November

Ive said this many times. I use my phone as a wifi device only. Other than that totally useless at home. I think i have used .3 gigs in 3 months, yet pay 40 a month. Boost and myself are acting stupid.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No service or one bar since November

Hello Michael. I was reading through your post and I became aware of a point you made that if you move about your device will work. That's interesting. I would like to look into this for you and figure out what may be causing the issue with the service when at home. Also, does this started after switching to this new phone or not? You can replay to me privately by sending me a Private Message so I can access your account. Please include your phone and pin number. 

Accomplice

Re: No service or one bar since November

I have done that so many times. It takes up my whole day and doesnt change a thing. Its not this phone or the other 4 i have had. Its a tower issue in my area. I have come to the conclusion that Boost will always deny that and try to wear me out till I give up the argument. Asking for phone info meid numbers and suggest resets and all kinds of time consuming procedures to no avail. Been thru 5 different agents and done everything they suggested.