No service going on 2 months now

Accomplice

Re: No service going on 2 months now

unfortanely that does not work. everytime i try it will not configure and says to contact customer service.

Agent

We understand. In that case, please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and SIM card number. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

Still have no service since Sept
Agent

Hi there cshort76.  Unfortunately, the outage is still ongoing and affecting 4G/LTE mostly. What we can try is switch you to 3G Mode. Please do the following: Tap the Settings icon. Tap More. Tap Cellular networks. Tap Preferred network type. and select CDMA only. Please let me know if that worked out. 

Accomplice

But I was told weeks ago that service had been restored to my area.
Agent

Yes, but the tower presented another issue starting on the 14 of this month. We are really sorry this is still affecting your service. On the other hand, did you try to change the network mode on your device? 

Accomplice

Yes, I did. I am starting to get text messages that were sent to me over 2 weeks ago but still unable to send text or make and receive calls.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, I did. I am starting to get text messages that were sent to me over 2 weeks ago but still unable to send text or make and receive calls.

Agent

We understand. Our network team will complete the task in a timely manner. Please allow our team to expedite the process for you. We appreciate your patience throughout the affair and we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences.