No service going on 2 months now

Highlighted
Accomplice

No service going on 2 months now

Still have no service since the beginning of September. It's almost November!!! And to top it off when I contact CS they act like the credit given was doing me a favor ....Ummm,no! Your just moving my last payment around so a credit is not what it is. I can't get my phone unlocked because I haven't had it a year. Just going to change service providers finally because getting a straight answer is never going to happen with this company.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there cshort76. Please provide us with the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Phones could only be unlock if they have 12 months activated on an account. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

My address is Soutel Drive Jax Fl 32219. The cross street is Route 1 or Kings Road

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers in your area.  Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Am i able to have my number ported to another service provider. I can't be without a phone anymore not knowing when this problem is going to be resolved. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there. So sorry to hear you feel this way. We are experiencing an outage the is effecting service. In this case you would need to talk with the other carrier to verify their policies on porting in a number. 

Accomplice

Now into November haven't had service since September. Now I'm being told the towers are being upgraded again after I was told service was restored.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @cshort76! We're really sorry to hear about this. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please give us more details about the issues that you're experiencing with your phone? Is it that you have no bars? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Since the beginning of September I have been unable to send or receive text messages. I have been unable to place or receive any calls or use any of my data. I was told the towers were being upgraded.  Then they were fixed so my phone should be working. Since it was not I got in touch with customer service and then I was told the towers in my area are being upgraded. This is beyond frustrating at this point

Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for the details. Can you please try these steps?

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On 
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# 
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically.

Please keep us updated with the results.