No service for weeks now 97467 I need to make calls whats going on? Do I need to switch carriers?

Highlighted
Groupie

No service for weeks now 97467 I need to make calls whats going on? Do I need to switch carriers?

This is crap ...
Got a message about 2 weeks ago something good coming to us from boost login to view I believe it said the 7th. Just checked my usage I haven't had service since Aug 23rd . Im in Reedsport Oregon . Boost/Sprint whats the problem. I have a family plan and we don't have service! Take our $$$ and we get nothing?
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

That doesn’t sound good at all. We’re always looking to deliver the best experience. Just send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, and we’ll get this thing figured out.

Highlighted
Groupie

I'm sorry but I'm having the same issue. As well as how to navigate this site. Could you send me a pm with a request for my info and I'll give it to you from there? Its important that I have service as I need it for work. Thank you for you time.
Highlighted

my phone hasn't worked for 8 days and keep getting the run-around from boost? No phone no pay

Highlighted
Groupie

I didn't receive individual help with restoring my phone service . The town I live in was completely down all Sprint/Boost customers only. Then after about 2 to 3 weeks service was restored.
Highlighted
Groupie

I just waited it out my whole town Sprint/Boost service was out then it was up 2 to 3 weeks later.
Highlighted
Groupie

Service was not just corrected for my phone, area service was restored. Not my phone having an issue but the towers where down.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there. That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this!  Could you send us a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your zip  code and any street intersection near you to check the coverage?

Highlighted
Groupie

Es una esta

Highlighted
Agent

¡Hola, @alkatras85! ¡Muchas gracias por la publicación! ¿Cuando inició el problema? Por favor dejenos saber.