No service for the last 4 days

Accomplice

No service for the last 4 days

Me and 3 other people in our town have no service for the last 4 days. Before that the service was great. Contacted customer service and they have no idea what's wrong. I told them I only have the boost phone I'm calling from and they transferred me to tech support. I was on hold for a hour then tech support said they can't help me because I'm calling from my boost phone. I paid $60 for hotspot I can't use. I'm going to change carriers if they can't fix this soon.
See more topics labeled with:
10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: No service for the last 4 days

Hello there, @Keign4202! This is certainly not what we are pleased to hear from our customers. Really sorry to hear about such experience. So we can better assist you, please provide us your address, including the zip code, through a private message. Thank you.

Accomplice

Agent

Can you please edit this post and send us the info through a private message? You can click on my username to see the option to send a private message. Thanks

Accomplice

I sent a private message and no response. I've called boost, chatted and now tried the community. Thanks for wasting my time. A few hours of chatting and phones calls.
Agent

We've received your private message, @Keign4202. We did check the area and we can see that there's a weak coverage in that location. That may be the reason why you are experiencing issues. We will continue the assistance through the private message. 

Accomplice

Until 4 days ago all of us had great service. Now I've paid $60 for hotspot I can't use. Same thing with the other 3 people I know with boost.
Accomplice

It's really great I've wasted another 3 hours waiting for boost to figure out what's wrong with all of our service. Boost sends a message. I reply right back. Then wait another hour to get a reply.
Accomplice

So I wasted another 4 hours for boost to tell me they have no idea why our service is bad all of a sudden. Thanks for not solving the problem and stealing my $60 for hotspot I can't use. You guys suck and me and the other 3 people are switching carriers.
Accomplice

So boost still has no idea why the entire town of Chico TX has no service. Started a week ago and still no one from boost is trying to help. I ask for a update on the issue and all they say is the problem has been reported. Boost customer service is horrible....