No service at all.

Groupie

No service at all.

So this entire day since I woke up I cannot make calls and texts. At one point it said my phone is roaming as well. Sure I haven't exactly had the best service at my own home but now I cannot make a single call from here. I'm almost certain that the only reason I was able to text was from my own wifi connection. 

I've tried resetting, turning on and off data service. Nothing is working. I haven't had more than 3bars at home and now im getting nothing but a measly 1 or nothing at all at 92677. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: No service at all.

Really sorry to hear that, @embercmm. We definitely want to look into this for you. To research further, can you please send us the nearest cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs so we can check the network performance?

Groupie

Closest main streets near me golden lantern/ marina hills dr 92677.   crown valley parkway/ golden lantern.   Hopefully this helps. Since when I left to go to class I finally could use my phone again to call but low and behold when I went back to my house its back to saying roaming. 

Agent

Thanks for the information.We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?