Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

No service, No help!

Highlighted

No service, No help!

Been having issues with my service since the end of March on 2 phones right after paying my bill. I’ve missed a promotional call. Have lost jobs. I’ve called back numerous times as instructed since they can’t call you back. I’ve had my issue escalated numerous times and with each escalation a new promise to be reimbursed and the problem fixed in a short period of time. I have dropped my plan down because I couldn’t use all my services and was given a partial credit last month to go toward the bill. Reluctantly I stayed believing that Boost would make it right as they told me. I was told before I paid my last bill if I was still having issues another month later they would credit this Month’s bill for the inconvenience. I was offered $25 and a lower plan and was told I wouldn’t be reimbursed as I keep being told with the tower down. I was also told I wasn’t offered this. Every time I call I’m lied to. Even the first rep today told me I shouldn’t have to pay the bill since I have been having issues for such a long time with services. So I’m left to pay for a bill for two phones with partial service. I already picked up a WiFi bill to have the internet at least at home. Very disappointed and now I know Boost doesn’t care about its customers. It’s time to switch to another carrier who does. Wish it wasn’t suggested to me all those years ago.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No service, No help!

Sorry to hear that, Spongerena. We can only apply an account credit if there is an open outage, and we have a ticket number. 

There are gaps in coverage within our coverage areas that, along with other factors both within and beyond our control (network problems, software, signal strength, your wireless device, structures, buildings, weather, geography, topography, etc.), will result in dropped and blocked connections, slower data speeds, or otherwise impact the quality of services. Sprint regularly measures the performance, coverage and speed of its 3G and 4G data networks in an effort to ensure our coverage and performance. If you require any further information, let us know. 

Highlighted

Re: No service, No help!

Yea I keep getting told the same story and keep getting lied to and told they still can’t do what was told to me and yes I have an open ticket number and it has been escalated 4 or 5 times already with no results.