Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

No serivce since the sale of Boost Mobile to Dish Network

Groupie

No serivce since the sale of Boost Mobile to Dish Network

I have been without service on all 5 lines for almost a week now. No call, except of course telemarketers who always seem to find a way to get thru. No voicemails, no texts. no calls. No 3g or LTE of any signal what so ever.

I switched to Boost because they are the service in my area who offers actual coverage, but now that they have been sold it is like all coverage has gone away.

Please reach out to me via PM so i can get some answers. I am really tired of hearing that the tower is being worked on.. That has been the excuse each month for the past 4 months when i lose service for a week each time. And i was told i would get creditited and nothing is ever credited to my bill.

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Hi there! Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

PM sent. Had service for about 1 hour, no texts though, then I had several texts come in and my service went out all together. now no signal at all