No internet service & data issue

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

No internet service & data issue

My internet service worked fine Even with data low up until my service was shut off on Aug 13th I paid my bill same day phone restored, but no internet connection at all then about hour after phone turned back on I received a text saying I exceeded my 35g of data use. I have been calling boost multi times a day since the 13th and still not fixed I keep being told that it says I used all my data, but like I told them I don’t ever use that much in a month and your telling me I used all that right after my phone was restored. Then was told there looking into it and I would recieve a call back that was 2 days ago.
I see there is many others with the same no internet connection issue. I have been with boost for 5 years and never gone through anything like this. I’m ready to leave and go to another company it’s just messed up Losing the 80.00 I just paid them, but service is no good if I can’t use it.
Boost whatever changes or whatever you did needs to be fixed and all of us with these issues need help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Mcghee9611! Thanks for contacting us. 35GBs of data can be consumed in just one day depending on the usage. Either way, we'd like to confirm if it was indeed use or if it was a system issue. Please send us a private message to further discuss this situation. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Mcghee9611! Thanks for contacting us. 35GBs of data can be consumed in just one day depending on the usage. Either way, we'd like to confirm if it was indeed use or if it was a system issue. Please send us a private message to further discuss this situation. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I’m not saying that it couldn’t be done, but I’m saying I know for 100 percent that I did NOT use the data. From the moment my service was restored I haven’t been able to access the internet without being connected to WiFi.
Seems with whatever changes was done through the company screwed a lot of customers.
I will send a message but I’m sure I will get the same ole response as I have in 4 days.
I mean you can look at all my history of complaints and see I have never had any about my serviced & also the history of my use of every month. I don’t watch movies or do anything extravagant to use that much data. Before my service was restored after I paid my bill I could still use my internet but when my phone was restored have had no internet service at all
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. If this is an error, we would like to verify your account to confirm. Please send us a private message, so we can assist you further. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

How do I send a private message please
Highlighted
Accomplice

Click on the senders name. On the right side of the next screen click "send a message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hell i can't even post!!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Looks like you posted just fine.
Highlighted
Groupie

They did the same to me did not get to use it now my phone don't work thinking of switching to a new carrier
Highlighted

I'm so sorry we let you down, If you want to discuss your concerns in more detail, please feel free to send me a private message with your current address.