No data / dropped service 70757

Highlighted
Accomplice

No data / dropped service 70757

My connection has been stuck in 3g/ nonexistent for several days now. I'm on an unlimited plan, and even with data caps it's never been this bad. The service is virtually unusable now. Unacceptable. Will have to change carriers if I can't get this fixed , as my work depends on having internet access
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that. Can you private message us your phone number so we can investigate further?

Highlighted

Same here.. No data or incoming calls.. Any resolution. This is ridiculous and I can't contact my family!!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

I've done all the resetting of network/ profile that the tech suggests but nothing has worked
There are reports of outages all over the US and no answer.
I have NOT reset my device to factory settings because I do not have Wifi or a backup if things go wrong. I seriously doubt it is the device.
It's the merger with Dish/tmobile
Highlighted
Accomplice

Same here. Except, I have no service unless on wifi, but my calls/text are no e existent. Never mind the fact that my patient literally has the same plan and they phone work just fine. Over it
Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to look into this for you, @vstewart2008. What's the make and model of your phone? Are you receiving an error message when trying to use the service?

Highlighted
Accomplice

My patient and I both have Samsung Galaxy S8
Highlighted
Accomplice

No error message, I get a random one when I'm on wifi that'll say network connection error
Highlighted
Agent

Understood, vstewart2008. Please perform the following steps, with Wi-Fi off and mobile data on: From the home screen, select the phone icon>Enter ##72786#>select Yes>The device power cycles>select OK>Select OK if there is a profile or firmware update.

Highlighted
Accomplice

No, I have already performed the ##72786#, I've Factory Data Reset my phone. It's not my phone it's the service. I would appreciate if you all would tell us the truth but you won't and haven't. Good Day.