No data and 3g doesn’t work!!

No data and 3g doesn’t work!!

Since about 5pm Wednesday, my data connection has not worked, I tried the solutions suggested by the automated system, restarting the phone, and NOTHING! I’m about ready to leave boost, this is a major inconvenience!! 20019 zip code here
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: No data and 3g doesn’t work!!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Ishaboo627. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

What can be done to remedy this problem? I was told almost 2 weeks ago that there were issues with a cell tower in my area and it’d be repaired within 72 hours and that I’d get a credit on my bill, well my service is still out, and I just paid my bill and received no credit for the lack of service that has now carried over into my new billing cycle!
Groupie

You're not the only one! I've been without for a week now and was given the same response. My bill was paid 2 days ago and I've only been with Boost for 2 months. So far not happy with the switch I made.