No calling or texting capabilities since last Tuesday. Losing patience.

Accomplice

No calling or texting capabilities since last Tuesday. Losing patience.

I have not had the ability to call or text from my phone since last Tuesday, and receiving calls/texts has been off and on day by day.  I have been trying my best to remain patient because I have been told several times that towers are being upgraded.  However, my father who also has Boost and lives a mere 3 miles from me had his services fully restored since last Friday.  I have tried everything from removing SIM, tried every Mobile Network setting, off and on wifi, at and away from my home, nothing works.  Why is it just my phone??

5 REPLIES 5
Accomplice

Area is New Paltz, NY 12561

Agent

Hi. Thanks for contacting us. We're glad to help. Please send us a private message message, so we can continue assisting you. Thank you! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Please let me know what they tell you, it's almost the same for me expect my patient lives literally next door to me.
Agent

Hi there, vstewart2008. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service.

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the address and your phone number and PIN.

Accomplice

No, I will not because I have literally performed all the task instructed to me; there's nothing wrong with my phone it's the service. I have performed ##72786# update, factory data reset my phone. I've waited the "24-72" hours for over a week now. Good day.