No bars and data is gone

Enthusiast

No bars and data is gone

I reported having a problem with my data not having it now says I used it up but I can't even surf the web have to use wifi I complained about this 3 days ago and I got no help nothing
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No bars and data is gone

Hey there @Gerardj90 We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We do not see previous conversations in our community. We'll need to review the account. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Re: No bars and data is gone

Terrible how I was treated by customer service they act like o was out for a compensation when it was offered because my problem was not fixed right away was told the was a outtage problem and had to wait 72 hrs and still did not get my problem fixed. You guys are dead wrong for leading me on. Fix my problem and stop being jerks I didn't even ask for any data nothing just my problem to be fixed