No Service

Highlighted
Groupie

No Service

I have had little to no signal for going on 2 weeks, what is going on?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this. Please provide us with your closest cross street and zip code to check what's going on? 

Highlighted
Groupie

Kimesville Road and Alamance Church Road, 27298

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @riker12345! Thank you for the info. Although it shows a recent Maintenance in the area, we could not identify any known outage. Can you please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can investigate further?

Highlighted
Groupie

how do I send a private message? to  who?

Highlighted
Agent

OK. You can click on my username, then you will see the option to send private messages. 

Highlighted

I recently changed my phone number.  I can only send pictures to the person on my account.  If I try to send pictures to other numbers I get a message error saying service not activated on network.  I have completed on the profile update steps and I dialed ##72786# still unable to send pictures.  I have an LG XCharge

Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Tamiah87 Are you having this issue in a specific address?  What's the name and model of the device? 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

I wasn't able to send pic messages once I changed my number.  However, it appears that I just needed to give my phone time before all the updates processed.  I just tried sending a pic and it went through after about 2hrs.  My phone is an LG X Charge