No Service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

No Service

I have contacted boost several time. My phone is been roaming since F riday 8/31 and only way I have any service is when connected to WiFi. Just in my home area when I leave I get service back. I thought a tower was down cause other people in area doing same thing. I am getting frustrated I have a son that goes to school and this is my only way for them to contact me. I was told no tower down must be my phone but I have 3 line on the account b they all doing same thing and another phone through safe link which runs off Sprint and it's doing exact same thing. This needs to be fixed asap
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Kchilders12 Sorry to hear that. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? What type of phone do you have? Are you getting signal bars? If so, how many of them?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Kchilders12 Sorry to hear that. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? What type of phone do you have? Are you getting signal bars? If so, how many of them?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No signal bars phone been in roaming since friday. When leave n go to another town phone works fine. I have max xl. I was told no outages in my area. I work with people who have boost n Sprint and there phone doing same thing. I have noticed people are having this problem all over us just not in my area. I keep being told 24_72 hours and still not fixed and no one knows what's going on.
Highlighted
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this, @Kchilders12. Allow us to check your network coverage. For accuracy, may we have the nearby cross streets and ZIP code.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

47042. Us 50
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for that information. After reviewing the area, there aren't any open service alerts.  Please, follow the next steps:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on
     - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off
     - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted.)
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes.

After that, please go ahead and check your service

Highlighted
Promoter

@Hamilton wrote:

Thanks for that information. After reviewing the area, there aren't any open service alerts.  Please, follow the next steps:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on
     - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off
     - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted.)
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes.

After that, please go ahead and check your service

I am having the same issue and I tried this but my phone is failing to configure the service (Connection Error 6602). It gets stuck on Updating roaming settings.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Mikee. We would need to verify your area. May we have the nearby cross streets and ZIP code. Victor21