No Service in Kentwood, LA

Go to solution
Groupie

No Service in Kentwood, LA

Its been all day and im not getting any service at all to my phone. I can’t even make calls. Literally can’t do anything at all
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No Service in Kentwood, LA

We understand your frustration, @kashavok, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message. 

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Hi, kashavok. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Groupie

It’s been like this all day though. I hope it’s back up and running by tomorrow because i need my phone when at work.
Groupie

2 days now still with no coverage at all.... I can’t even receive normal calls and texts. Well Boost you’ve lost another customer! 👋🏿✌🏿
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, @kashavok, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.