Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.
Boost Community is undergoing maintenance and is read-only. For assistance, please visit boostmobile.com/contact-us. To manage your account, go to your My Boost app.

No Service for a week

Groupie

No Service for a week

I have not had any mobile service for a week.  My phone has said "emergency calls only" for that time.  It also does not receive or send texts.  My service shifted to Boost when they acquired Virgin Mobile in February.  This appears to be the only way to get in touch with customer service when one's phone has no service.  I would really appreciate the opportunity to talk to a customer service rep.  

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Hi there, @teadrinker. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues. Please send us a private message with your current address, phone number and pin to verify.