No Service / Searching...

No Service / Searching...

I have no cell phone service randomly today.  It either reads "NO SERVICE or SEARCHING.."  This obviously a huge problem when our phones are used for everything including work.  I have tried resetting, updating, etc. (everything you can find online). Virgin mobile's terrible customer service will "contact you within 24-28 hours."  I am unable to get on the phone with an actualy human being for assistance.  

Virgin mobile has never been great (lots of small issues nothing major), but it has done the trick.  I may have just hit my last straw with them .......

Please please please let me know if you have any ways to fix this problem!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hey there @hill7. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

I'm having the same issue. Tech support was no help. In fact, now my phone doesn't activate at all due to the instructions I followed by the representative. Just the worst. 

Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Mav. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

I am having the same issue, and I can't seem to get my phone to work again. My service has been down since yesterday around 3pm. 

I have the same problem and was hoping an agent could help me.

Agent

Hi, Charles_. We replied to your private message.