No Service/Searching

No Service/Searching

I got this pre-owned iPhone 7 towards the end of December and I have been experiencing drops of cellular connection. It happened once at the end of December and after restarting it started working again. Soon after it wasn’t able to connect to the network anymore. I went to a local boost store and the representative told me that the sim card was the issue. I bought a new sim card yet nothing has changed. I’m still experiencing no cellular data and cannot even access the Cellular Data setting in my settings. Everytime i have restarted the phone it keeps saying “Cellular Update Failed”. It’s been two months now and I still have no service. I’ve paid my monthly bills and everything and still no service. I’m absolutely lost and have no idea on what to do please help me.
See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @ElijahMuffin. Can you DM us your phone # so that we can take a closer look?

Enthusiast

Get another phone and call 611 and demand that you speak to a supervisor and deeply express your frustrations with this company and if you don't feel like the progress has started demand to speak to his/her boss. Hopefully you will get that issue resolved as quickly as possible.