No Service Almost a week now!

Highlighted
Groupie

No Service Almost a week now!

I havent had any service since Monday. How long does enhancements take..this is rediculous!!! I live in Indpls 46218...never had any problems until now!
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, MsGarner69. We don't have any reported issues at that location. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code so we can review your service.

Highlighted
Agent

I see. I also noticed that you have another line. I am guessing that other line is working fine? If so, then we need to focus on your device. Please do the following; turn off your WiFi and make sure your Mobile Data is on. Next move to your dialer and enter ##72786#. Press yes to all you see there and let me know if you can access the web after the update.

Highlighted
Groupie

Other line is fine
I did as u instructed and NO i couldnt access the internet. Theyve been telling me ALL WEEK its due to 5g upgrades..is that the case or not!
Highlighted
Agent

That is not the case. And you just confirm that your other line is working fine. That tells me is your device then. If there was an issue neither line will be working, not just your line. Since so far our troubleshooting has not work, service is good in your area, the last option will be to reset your device. Please let me know if you agree to this to give you the steps. And you may need to back up your device and ensure you have a Gmail account so your contacts are save with it. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Smh. Its not a good look to have been lied to like this. And for what?
Dont really know if I want to do a reset or simply take my business elsewhere.

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.