No Mobile Network

Highlighted
Agent

Re: No Mobile Network

Hello, @Henryy. Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, we're still experiencing difficulties with the service in the area. You can rest assured knowing that we're doing everything in our power to resolve this.

Groupie

Unbelievable that Sprint is still having network issues for over two weeks.
Agent

Hello, @MarcMen. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the service. We definitely want to take a closer look at this. Can you please send us the nearest cross streets and zip code where this occurs so we can check the network performance?

Accomplice

Thanks for the update RossyC. I understand that sometimes these things can happen. As I mentioned earlier, most of the problems I'm experiencing is not being able to connect the internet, slow text sending, and some dropped calls. I'm Ok with that, unless I can no longer make/receive calls, then I'll have to find another courier immediately. Assuming things remain the same(with the current problems), I can wait till the end of my billing cycle, which is in 11 days. At that point if the problems have not been resolved, I'll have no choice but to find another cell courier that currently has reliable cell phone service.         

Enthusiast

I have been having the same issue for over 3 months. Numerous calls, hours spent"troubleshooting" still don't have mobile data 99% of the time. Had great service for the 1st 8 months, now some agents say I'm too far from the tower. Boost has gone completely downhill and agents are useless.
Agent

So sorry to hear that, @Lnance75. We definitely want to take a closer look at this. Can you please send us a private message with your address so we can check the network performance?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".