No Mobile Network

Accomplice

No Mobile Network

The problem started around 4/28/2019. Internet was running slow and at times not  being able to connect, but now there is no internet service, even if it shows 3G or even LTE. I can still make calls, but some of the calls are starting to get dropped along with some texts taking a long time to send.

Was searching the forum and it seems a lot of people from different parts of the country are having similar problems.

15 REPLIES 15
Agent

Re: No Mobile Network

Hey there, @Henryy! Thanks for contacting us. Can you please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code? That way we can see if there are any outages affecting your service. 

Accomplice

Hi MarcosG, thanks for the reply, cross streets are Santa Ana and State St, Zip code is 90255

I've been having the same issues for the past three days can't receive any or make texts messages nor calls everything else works like apps
Agent

Thanks for the information. We’re aware of a network outage impacting our customers. Please know that our team is investigating this issue and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Accomplice

Thanks for the information JohnJ7. As I mentioned earlier, the problem started a week ago, I didn't mind not being able use the internet, that much,  but once I started to get dropped calls and slow texts then it became a problem for me. As you said, hopefully this will be resolved soon. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

Agent

Thank you very much for your patience @Henryy.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Im having the same problem on my second line. I can call and text but no internet. Says i need to connect to wifi or 3g? But my main phone works just fine. Please help me...
Agent

Hello, Bobbyw78. Really sorry to hear about this. We'd like to look into this. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address?

Accomplice

To any Agents that can respond, I was wondering if there have been any updates? Its been about 15 days(half my billing cycle) and I still have no internet. Texts still take a while to send/receive and calls will either drop or get bad reception.