No Internet Service in the Harrisburg, PA Area

Groupie

No Internet Service in the Harrisburg, PA Area

This has been happening all week.  I have no internet coverage in the Harrisburg, PA area.  It is quite frustrating, as I use my phone for business and it has been really having a negative effect.  I am able to text and make calls, but I cannot use my apps (ebay, amazon, craigslist), and streaming services are non-existent.  When will this issue be resolved, and what kind of reimbursement/compensation can I expect to receive for my troubles?  I pay a monthly fee every month for unlimited data, yet I have been severely restricted since Monday. 

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: No Internet Service in the Harrisburg, PA Area

Hi wmiskowi. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the situation you are experiencing. Does that happen everywhere? Do you get any error message? Please, send us your address in a private message, so we can check this out. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

I live in St.Cloud, FL & I always brag on Boost been a loyal customer for over 10 years w Sprint since day 1 and this is the 1st time I have seriously considered switching service. I have paid loyaly and lately for the past 2 plus months the internet & service is the worst I have ever seen. It really gets the blood pressure rising and is flat out pissing me & all my friends & business clients off to no end. Wth is going on with the service? We are tired of paying for service that we are def NOT GETTING! INTERNET IS RIDICULOUSLY SLOWWWW! I had to send my invoice by text in order to get paid by tomorrow and missed the deadline because of the service! I have to wait 1 week until I get a paycheck now! We are paying for service we are not getting & im losing clients & paychecks! Wth?
Agent

Hello, jojo3940! We apologize for this experience. We'll be happy to help you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address to review this?