No Data/Slow Data S6

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

No Data/Slow Data S6

I recently bought the s6 online from Boostmobile.com. The data speed has been so so, but this last month it's been horrible. I keep having to dial the ##72786# code to reset the connectivity (daily) because it says I don't have a network connection when I try to connect to the internet. Then if, and only if, I finally an able to connect, the connection to extremely slow. This is extremely frustrating I've only used 1.5/8 gb of my high-speed. Please help!
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Agent

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

This type of issue is happening to me, everywhere I go it says mobile data connection error and I uses the code ##72786# but I doesn't work i have a Samsung j3 emerge and my signal is always roaming, I can't turn data roaming on because it says I left my home network with data roaming turned off and I am unable to turn it on
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @Matthew2! This does not sound right. We will definitely investigate the issue to see what's going on. Please provide us your address via a private message, including the zip code. Thanks.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hey @jeffc how do I send a private message
Highlighted

This is a service issue no one is addressing, it's all over my city and it's not my iPhone! Today I switched to Cricket and I'm back 100 percent. Didn't want to leave but there's clearly a problem that isn't being solved quickly I've had 5 days now with no service. Seriously poor service to fix issues....it'd like here's your plan and good luck cause when things go wrong you're going to have to hunt us down for live actual help.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Matthew2!  In order to send a private message, you just need to click my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

Thanks very much @MarcosG