No Call/Text Issue

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

No Call/Text Issue

So since Boost can't seem to tell the truth to us, here's some information that I've come across.

Part of the Sprint-TMobile merger is that Sprint would have to drop to Boost; thus Dish is supposed to be picking Boost up. How long will this take, according to "Bobby" (Boost Mobile Agent); they should be done on the 13th at 9am CST.

Now why was this so difficult for them to tell us other than marketing and trying to keep customers so they won't go out of business, idk. I feel like the truth would've done us better.

Anyway, I've had no call or text service for almost a week now; I have a patient who lives in the same neighborhood as I and their phone works perfectly fine. This is unacceptable and unfair for this company to not let us all know what's happening further more to not provide an alternative until they get it together is just disrespectful and a slap in the face to their customers. I've been with this company for over 10yrs and I'm thinking this may be my last go-round with this company.

As for customer service, why constantly say wait "24-48" or "48-72" hours if that's not the case. Again, if I was told the truth, I would've linked all my calls to my landline earlier and avoided some of the issues I've been facing during this transition. I think that we've all been very nice and patient during this transition but I also know that we deserve better and the snarky CSR's need to be retrained on customer service. Of course you're going to have irate customers call/text you, you would be upset as well paying for a service you can't use and with no explanation, but don't take it out on the customers who are being patient AND DON'T LIE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

This may get taken down or read only by the community, but it needed to be said.
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry about the situation you are experiencing. We want to investigate. Please send us a private message, so we can check this out for you. Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

@AmyM25 No, because there's nothing more you all can do for me. I've done every possible thing, even factory data reset my phone. My phone is not the problem it's Boost Mobiles service that's the issue. I will contact you and be given the run around. I couldn't even get the truth the very first day of the issue so I know for a fact that I will not get the truth contacting you. One other thing: this post has been posted for a while now and you all are just now reaching out. Thank you but no thank you. Reach out to some of your other customers.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I'm in the exact same place as you. I've been with this company for over 10yrs, but I refuse to pay for services I can't use. I'm looking into another company as well. I hope TMOBILE does you justice and I hope I find a better cell service for my area as well. Good Luck!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same to you! Thank you so much for posting your findings! Its helped me make my ultimate decision on how to go forward and understand what was really going on. I started wondering if DISH did this on purpose to push everyone off Boost and onto AT&T's network....???? Things that make you go "Hmmm"
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Just an FYI...when you go to switch carriers, it took Boost 3 days to unlock my device so I could switch to T-Mobile. Boost drags their feet to do anything productive. Just be aware that it may take days before you can switch carriers. And then some phones you have to go into the settings to open up the phone to see other networks. I have a Samsung S8, Boost told me they had completed the unlock yet the device kept saying "Contact Sprint to unlock your device" when I put the new T-Mobile SIM card into my phone. Boost couldn't figure out why I was still getting the message. Somehow I was able to select the right setting to open the phone up to see other networks. Very frustrating that Boost couldn't provide more assistance and guidance. I doubt this company will stay in business much longer.