No 4G Service for 3 weeks

Highlighted
Groupie

No 4G Service for 3 weeks

I have not had 4G in 3 weeks and its getting aggravating paying for a service that does not work.  Ive been with Boost for a long time and lately I have wanted to change services.  I have the Galaxy s10.  Im I the only one having this issue? 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, matrusty81. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, PIN and address? 

Highlighted
Groupie

You're not the only one having this issue. Same here, no 4G since 7/31/2020, Galaxy S9. The problems appeared to begin on or around the latest software update.

Going through reactivation by dialing ##72786# does NOT solve the problem.

"PRL Update" and "Profile Update" from the settings app both fail.

Boost, your service hasn't been working properly for almost 2 weeks now (3 weeks for the OP). GET THIS FIXED.

And really, I would not feel out of line for requesting a refund for services paid for but not provided.

Highlighted
Groupie

Some sort of reimbursement should be issued. To be paying full price for service that is not working is unacceptable.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have the Samsung A20, and I don't THINK its the software update, as it was working fine for a few days after I updated my OS.
That being said, I noticed on Twitter that some Samsung models needed another software patch to fix the issue.? So I'd check, just to be sure
Highlighted
Agent

@matrusty81 Looking forward to your reply. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

In case you hadn't heard yet...if you got the update from Samsung this morning  just dial ##72786# and you should be back on LTE