No 4G LTE only 3G

Highlighted
Groupie

No 4G LTE only 3G

I've had my phone for a year and have never had this issue, I'm only getting 3g now and no 4G LTE can someone please help
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Dougyfresh98. We want to help! Can you please let us know when this started to happen? Can you please provide us the cross street address and ZIP Code? Can you please let us know the make and model of your phone?

Highlighted
Groupie

West Market Street, Greensboro 27409 and I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx and it started happening around a week ago

Highlighted
Agent

Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am in the exact same area of West Market Street of Greensboro Nc zip code 27abc and been having the same problem since June 5th. It has to be a cell tower in the area. I am so glad I found out that is not only me who is having this problem in the same exact area. They won’t listen to me when I say it is a problem in this area with getting LTE.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi LQAtkinson!

Have you tried any troubleshooting for this? Sometimes the device may lose synchronization with our network servers. In such cases, a network refresh may definitely do the trick.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have an iPhone so yes I have done the service update (##873273), reset my network settings, even factory reset my phone. And yes my LTE is enabled. I’ve done everything. It is not our phones. We are not connecting to the tower of West Market Street of Greensboro. Get a technician out please. Everything you’re about to ask. I have already done FOR SURE!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Have the same Problem on my Samsung galaxy s9 have this problem for a week and there not trying to fix the problem they wanna fix my phone its not the phone its there towers I honestly think they can't afford to get us 4g no more there service has been on decline for 3 months im not recommending boost to noone.. they should be fixing the issue but there not its pissing me off
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this experience, DoughBoy1993. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Highlighted

Im having the same issues starting on Tuesday last week, August 11th 2020. Had 4G LTE coverage all the time till then, now it's only 3G connection, if that. Even more often than that I just won't have any connection at all in places I definitely had it before. Not sure what the issue is or how to remedy it