No 4G LTE only 3G

Groupie

No 4G LTE only 3G

I've had my phone for a year and have never had this issue, I'm only getting 3g now and no 4G LTE can someone please help
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: No 4G LTE only 3G

So sorry to hear about this experience, Dougyfresh98. We want to help! Can you please let us know when this started to happen? Can you please provide us the cross street address and ZIP Code? Can you please let us know the make and model of your phone?

Groupie

West Market Street, Greensboro 27409 and I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx and it started happening around a week ago

Agent

Allow us to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Accomplice

I am in the exact same area of West Market Street of Greensboro Nc zip code 27abc and been having the same problem since June 5th. It has to be a cell tower in the area. I am so glad I found out that is not only me who is having this problem in the same exact area. They won’t listen to me when I say it is a problem in this area with getting LTE.

Agent

Hi LQAtkinson!

Have you tried any troubleshooting for this? Sometimes the device may lose synchronization with our network servers. In such cases, a network refresh may definitely do the trick.

EdwinRG.

Accomplice

I have an iPhone so yes I have done the service update (##873273), reset my network settings, even factory reset my phone. And yes my LTE is enabled. I’ve done everything. It is not our phones. We are not connecting to the tower of West Market Street of Greensboro. Get a technician out please. Everything you’re about to ask. I have already done FOR SURE!