Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

No 4G LTE only 3G???

Highlighted
Groupie

No 4G LTE only 3G???

I got Boost’s 4G LTE unlimited plan ($50) last month with my iPhone 7+ and I only have had 3G for about two days. I’m starting to get pissed off what is going on?
See more topics labeled with:
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Agent

Re: No 4G LTE only 3G???

Hey there! So sorry for the inconvenience. Allow us to check what's going on. Does this happen at specific locations or everywhere? Have you checked Settings to see if LTE is turned off? 

Highlighted
Groupie

JamieB,
It happens everywhere (it’s still happening right now), and my LTE is on.
Highlighted
Agent

Oh, I see, @blazinbaddie! Please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code. We'd like to check if there are any outages. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I’ve checked the map too and it says I should have 4G LTE but here. 59th Ave & Lower Buckeye Rd 85043
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. We’re aware of an outage impacting our customers. It is affecting the 4G LTE service. Please know that our team is investigating this issue, and we hope to have it resolved soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Highlighted
Accomplice

It's everywhere. It's never any outage

But If you have hope.

Try

Updating PRL, Profile, any upgrades.
##72786# on your phone app.

Turn off/on.

Pick CDMA.

Repeat indefinitely and maybe you'll get data
Highlighted
Groupie

i have the same problem, can you fix this
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! So sorry for the inconvenience with the data. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and full address. 

Highlighted
Groupie

i’m new to this, how do i send a private message?