New phone added to family plan slow LTE

Highlighted
Accomplice

New phone added to family plan slow LTE

Just added a 4th line to my faimly plan and had it activated last night the LTE is almost unuseable, phone says  have 4 out of 5 bars of LTE service. Is this typical, all my other phones seem fine 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

We definitely want to look into this for you, stryker6040. What has been the use for the device?

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Boost_MasielQ wrote:

We definitely want to look into this for you, stryker6040. What has been the use for the device?

What?

Highlighted

What have you used the data for on the device? If the device has been utilizing the data for streaming the data will get to the cap faster.

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Boost_MasielQ wrote:

What have you used the data for on the device? If the device has been utilizing the data for streaming the data will get to the cap faster.

Its a brand new device with unlimited data it was just activated last night. the data on the device is so slow it will not even do app updates off the play store. I have 3 other devices on this account and they all seem to be working fine

Highlighted

This is the reason why I asked, what was done with the device since yesterday. Was the data used for streaming?

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Boost_MasielQ wrote:

This is the reason why I asked, what was done with the device since yesterday. Was the data used for streaming?

NO

Highlighted
Agent

Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and address where this occurs, so we can investigate.