New phone.. This data and error messages! Seriosly

Highlighted
Enthusiast

New phone.. This data and error messages! Seriosly

Ok so I just got the phone yesterday activated updated and ready. NOPE! Constantly losing data connection and non stop getting...can not connect to internet ehrpd:65536. Then occasionally I'll get lte:esm-65536 apn-xboost.ispsn. I've done EVERYTHING! And called just to hear to return it to the store. Can someone please let me know what the heck 65536 is and my MLS to rectify the issue myself. Absolutely ridiculous. Just switched from virgin. That wasn't bad here... Somebody ease help before I toss my only phone/network device... Please
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Quagmire. We will need to review your account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have the same issue and nobody wont help me. I been hvin this issue for 2 months already. It waste of money. im not doin it anymore. This my last month. Boost mobile can take their phone and service and shove it up the butt.
Highlighted

I am also having this issues. It just started this week.... No one can help. Time to change providers?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello gingerbean. We'd like to work with you and fix any issue that you may be having with your Boost Mobile phone and service. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.