Network outage?

Re: Network outage?

I'm in Galveston currently and mine did as well. Did you get the error messages on your device? Its my third day with BOOST after switching from Google's Project Fi services. If you got the same repetitive and useless message boxes as we did here, IM betting you also got to enjoy the service interruption multiple times today as well. Although my phone still still showed a nearly full signal during the the most recent one. The one from around 2 pm was much longer and left me struggling to resist flinging Mister L.G. Stylo III across the restaurant where I was eating lunch. I chose instead to give my new little electronic bundle of joy a series of raised eyebrows, blank stares and a few very heavy sighs. Fortunately, they included a shiney new figit stick with the phone, which provided a modicum of comfort as I rolled and flipped my stylus between my fingers whilst glaring at the empty triangle next to my red flashing battery indicator. According to the the good folks on the help forums its not an uncommon occurrence and it can be remedied by going to your settings then system updates and clicking on update PRL. And bippity boppity boo in seconds youll be back in business. The catch is that in the absence of The Might Boost Network you have to have a connection to wifi in order to get the update. I'm going to tale a shot in the dark here and guess Boost doesn't voluntarily and automatically apply a credit to all customers effected by the network malfunction?? Well I will say that for Google, Last month immediately following the day service was disrupted for 30 mins or so, they stepped up, owned it, and applied a $10 credit to every account and then sent an email apologizing for the inconvenience.
That was cool.
Agent

Re: Boostmobile Not working in Oakland, CA, East Bay

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message so we can look into it.

Agent

Re: Had no service this morning

Hi there! That doesn’t sound good at all. So sorry about this. Is the service working properly now?

Accomplice

It seems that last night was a nationwide occurrence but mine has been back in since 4:00 A.M. I thought it was just Tuesday night maintenance. My best guess so far, but I'm having no problems. Everything on my side is working fine.
Enthusiast

Had similar issue in buffalo, NY when I woke up around 6am. My signal has been even worse today than before! This is HORRIBLE. So close to switching top another company because of this.

Yes recently blocked number in boost launcher from texting I unblocked it but it didn't seem to work when I put number back in to block it asks like it's still blocked need help please
Agent

Hey there, Oscarbig13! Please send us a private message with more details about your issue, we'd like to help!.

Accomplice

I am having the same data connectivity issues! It shows a full bar of service but I still can't connect! Tried messaging but no response. Ready to switch to AT&T where I can get a hold of customer service! So frustrating!!
Accomplice

Re: No service, Seattle WA

Did you ever fix this? I am having the same exact problem but only at my home.

Agent

Re: Boostmobile Not working in Oakland, CA, East Bay

Hi there, Kimberleyisgood. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. We'd like to assist you with that. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message your with phone number and PIN to have a look at your account.