So sorry to know you have been experiencing inconveniences with the service. Have you tried resetting the network settings? If not, please try these steps:
1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted. For HTC devices, press MENU>RESET)
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes, and then calls and data services should work.
1. Tap Phone > Tap Key Pad.
2. Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#).
3. Phone will process updates. Then Tap OK.
4. When Service Update is complete, tap OK.
Hey there, Tarheel77! We truly apologize for the trouble you've had with the Internet service.
To better work this out, please send us a private message including:
- Your phone number.
- Your PIN code.
- Your complete home address.
We'll then verify what could be impacting the service around your area.
Looking forward to your reply!
Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we can review this further.