Network outage?

Accomplice

Re: Network outage?

Well the others lost theirs before I did so since mine is working I want to "hopefully assume" every body else's works as well. Haha

Had no service this morning

Had to call 911 from my neighbors trac phone this morning. Woke her up. I have health issues and hope this is not a reoccurring issue. In the ER and I'll be ok. But tnis is a big deal for people who have health issues and can't get service. I couldn't find a number for customer support on this site. I hate having chest pains and waking my neighbor so early.
Agent

Re: No service, Seattle WA

Hey there, @Aiyanfree90 @Emmy2243 @Phenomenal_21!

So sorry to know you have been experiencing inconveniences with the service. Have you tried resetting the network settings? If not, please try these steps:

Android:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted. For HTC devices, press MENU>RESET)
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes, and then calls and data services should work.

iPhone:

1. Tap Phone > Tap Key Pad.
2. Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#).
3. Phone will process updates. Then Tap OK.
4. When Service Update is complete, tap OK.

~Nosh_CxUx

Hello everyone! Good morning!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the trouble you've had. Did the solution provided by oneilldco1988 work for all of you?

Looking forward to your responses!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Re: Lg tribute hd no internet

Hey there, Tarheel77! We truly apologize for the trouble you've had with the Internet service.

To better work this out, please send us a private message including:

- Your phone number.

- Your PIN code.

- Your complete home address.

We'll then verify what could be impacting the service around your area.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Re: Lg tribute hd no internet

I have been trying to get my phone back working right since after 12 this morning

It's still out in Central Florida

Re: Data/Network Outage

Earlier discussion noted it was a nation wide outage, and it is still out in Central FL

Hey there, heinemmg! We truly apologize for that.

To research further, do you mind sending us a private message with the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Agent

Re: Data/Network Outage

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we can review this further.