Network coverage

Agent

Re: Network coverage

Hi, Nrb80! We do have coverage, and we don't have any reported issue at that location.

Accomplice

I also show excellent coverage on map but I can barely open up google it to search something. I went to the store that switches our phones and he said that I had to be outside fit this to work. I said I got great internet with cricket service anywhere in my home. I have tried EVERYTHING that has been suggested on this site and online discussions. I hate to switch back but unless I can get internet in my home, and every where else, then I have no choice but to so so. I have the Stylus 3 and the is a ZTE Max and XL. I The zip code and address of is.....  Harrington Commons and 23188.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Rhondaemineth. We have identified that the problems you have described are because there is a tower outage in your area. Our network teams have already identified the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We have reported the issue to our network team so that they will be aware of your specific location. We're sorry that you're experiencing this, and we understand the inconvenience. We value you as a customer, and we appreciate your patience.