Network coverage

Highlighted
Groupie

Network coverage

My service area is 24541 my boyfriend Fabian and I have being paying our phone bill and we miss calls texts and our 4g is slow and all the trouble shooting has been done over 3 months. I have a Samsung j7 an 2 Samsung j3 emerge and a iPhone 6s on my account
12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Re: Network coverage

Sorry to hear that @Chastity. To research further, can you send us the cross streets where this occurs?

Groupie

It's everywhere in my city the iPhone is on 3g not 4g. As I type my signal keeps dropping to 3g. Every device has had updates also network refreshes. I'm so disappointed I normally brag on boost but not anymore I pay for unlimited and can't even use it.
Agent

Sorry to hear that. Do you get any errors when you try to use the internet connection?

Groupie

No it just buffers on 3g I have to use wifi a lot. Especially with videos or chrome
Agent

We understand. Please, follow this steps to check the network mode on the devices:

- Samsung Galaxy J7: Settings> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select LTE/CDMA> Tap ok> The device will restart.

- Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge: Settings> Connections tab> Mobile Network> Network Mode> Select LTE/CDMA> Tap ok> The device will restart.

- iPhone 6S: Settings> Cellular> Cellular Data option> Enable LTE.

When completed, please test the internet service and let us know the outcome.

Groupie

These steps have been done I just did them last week and a few days ago. That's the trouble everyone at boost keeps suggesting the same trouble shooting steps. I don't know how many times I've stated these are the same steps we need a different solution and I keep paying my bill and it doesn't work. I'm ready to think of porting out
Agent

Hey there @Chastity.  Would you please send us a private message so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

I have the same problem i have full signal and LTE, the internet is súper slow i cant do anything. My zip is 00739 im from Cidra, Puerto Rico
Accomplice

Its 4am in 44142 i also use a j3 emerge and my speed is crawling. They purposely slow us down when they see fit. I didn't look at your map in general does your area have good service?