Network Issues

Highlighted

Network Issues

I have had horrible network issues since Boost has been sold to Dish.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e.  All family and friends that also have Boost, regardless of what phone they have, are experiencing the same issue.  It does not matter what phone you have.  If Dish does not figure out what the problem is SOON, I am jumping ship and taking my friends and family with me to another provider.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @lkuzela3  We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please provide us more details about the network issues you're having?

~JoyP,

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Promoter

This is the only official response I get on the matter...

"Your signal, and your specific network coverage will depend on the radio transmissions your Device can pick up and Services you’ve chosen. Coverage isn’t available everywhere, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change without notice. Service speeds are not guaranteed, and depend on the Service purchased as well as other factors, such as your Device, your location, structures, buildings, weather, geography, topography, server speeds of the websites you access, network problems, network or internet congestion, software, signal strength, actions of third parties, etc."

It's time for everyone to change providers. Boost does not plan on compensating or take ownership for the poor service we now pay for.