Network Errors

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Network Errors

It's been about a week now that I've been having problems sending and receiving picture messages and group messages. My work revolves a lot around group messaging and this issue has been interfering with my work.
I have done all I can regarding troubleshooting such as updating profile, working on and off wifi, restarting my phone, etc. It wasn't an issue the first couple days as I thought it would be resolved by now, but now that it's been a week+ I'm starting to get a little irritated that I pay for unlimited and can't even use half of what I'm paying for.
So, is this going to be fixed soon? Will I see any compensation for not being able to use half my service?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Fawny. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Highlighted

Any update on your issue? I'm having same issue and seem to be seeing anyone that has a Samsung S8 is having this issue. Is this some play to get all of us to upgrade phones. I'm getting little upset with this since alot of my group texts are work related. If this is a network issue I'll need to find a new supplier. I've done the boost reset code and sprint code nothing seems to be working. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @jcgolfbb We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

My messages wont send or receive most of the time.. pictures will not come thru at all or send...says network error..
Updated everything.. help
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Apparently there's no resolution to the network errors as of yet, and this is happening to more than just s8 users (it happened to my mom with a different samsung). The only fix they're able to provide is switching your network from automatic to CDMA, which in fact turns your phone from 4g lte to 3g only.