NO SERVICE

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: NO SERVICE

Why cant i make phone calls or text i live in Martinsburg West Virginia when i try to make a call rings busy an ends the call an none of my text go thru says boost error code 34 

Agent

Sorry to hear that, Fredusmc33. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the address, account phone number and pin code.

Accomplice

Boost Cust Service

Im having connectivity issues in most areas of New Jersey specifically Bayonne, Jersey City, Newark, Elizabeth and Union City.

I never had a problem before but ever since i brought the Galaxy S10 (unlocked) I've noticed a drop in connection (bars).

I was told that its a Samsung phone problem.  Can you confirm or can you provide a "quick fix?"

Agent

Hello, @popyskillz. Thanks for contacting us. Let's do some investigating. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, nearest cross streets and zip codes where this issue occurs? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

So how long is this going to last i pay my bill I expect to have phone service
Agent

Hey there, @Fredusmc33! We'll need to check your nearest cross street address and zip code, to see if there are any issues affecting your service. 

Groupie

My phone hasn't had service for 3 days now.  What is going on?  I live in the 96729 area.  Can I get a credit to my account?

Thank you for reaching out to us!  We’re aware our customers are experiencing difficulties with voice and data services. Our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Enthusiast

Can I get some help, I have an issue?
Agent

Hello, HydroElitex. Can you provide us more details about the issue?