NO SERVICE

Go to solution
Agent

Re: NO SERVICE

We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Accomplice

Well I'll be off line again in like 15 minutes again thanks boost a month of free service would be nice for this historical event or events
Groupie

I can't make calls or texts messages or received them and it's 🐝 like this all day and I have kids can you please fix it
Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Tameca. Definitely want to look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

Boost is jerking people around. One day service, call and complain poof you have service for a couple of days. I quit! I’m going back to a dependable service. Higher in price yes but DEPENDABLE!!!

@dorarivera0025 wrote:
My service quit on me about 3 or 4 m today had to go to x finite for the free hour trial just to try to contact boost and still cant get my service back on what's up what's going on out there my zip is 77069 Houston Tx

Agent

@LHawk Hi there! That’s not what we like to hear. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this. Please send us a private message with the address where this occurs, so we can investigate.

Enthusiast

County road 428 Uvalde Texas 78801

@Cara wrote:

@LHawkHi there! That’s not what we like to hear. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this. Please send us a private message with the address where this occurs, so we can investigate.

Agent

To send a private message, go to one of our agents profile and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under the contact section on the right side of the profile, right next to their badges. 

Accomplice

I find this interesting because you know what... I'm in Boise Idaho .and this is in and around the date that this particular phone of mine the Moto E5 play when all of a sudden I had no service. I went and bought aSamsung Galaxy S7 that just crapped out on me .now I'm using the Moto E5 play I swapped back to the Moto E5 play thru my Wi-Fi ..but I still have no freaking service what is going on
Agent

Hello Tamike000. Thanks for reaching out to us. It is our pleasure to assist you. Please, send us a message with your number and PIN, s we can verify your account. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25