NO SERVICE

Go to solution
Agent

Re: NO SERVICE

Thanks, @S190886. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and SIM card numbers from your phone?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Accomplice

N Canyon Rd

Agent

Hi there, we suggest you delete your personal info and click on my username in order to see the option to send a private message. Thanks.

Enthusiast

My iPhone 7 has been saying "no service" since around 4pm and I tried all the trouble-shooting options on Apple's website to no avail. I finally tried to restore my iPhone and now it can't be set up unless it's updated but it can't be updated through iTunes because iTunes apparently can't read my device because of the "no service." All in all, I'm now in a worse place than when I started and have a useless phone on my hands when I'm supposed to be moving apartments tomorrow and calling several people.

Agent

Hi there, @CoffyL! Apple reported that a small percentage of iPhone 7 devices experienced a component fail on the main logic board, causing the device to show “No Service” even if cellular coverage was available. You can get more information here at https://www.apple.com/support/iphone-7-no-service/.

Groupie

I have the same issue with the new phone ., cannot reach customer support or device support . I went to the boost company store and again no help . 

I bought the new apple 8 plus from boost mobile online and its new . 

I suspect its the sim card from my apple 6 plus that is not working with my apple 8 plus . 

Easy troubleshoot that I restarting , pulled the sim card out and then turned off after seeing 

it did not identify the sim card , replaced the sim card and turned back on and reset the phone 

and it now doesnt recognize the phone . 

any help from anyone is appreciated .....

BOOST MOBILE IF YOUR LISTENING ......I NEED HELP 

Agent

Hello emptyrunner. We can definitely help you with that. The SIM cards on our network are not interchangeable. Meaning that popping your old SIM card into a new phone will not activate it. The phones that we sell each include a SIM that must be used with it, also the device itself is what needs to be activated into the account (SIM cards only serve to connect to LTE on our network). You can send us a private message and we can help you with the activation, or you can access your account and select the option to swap your phone online here.

Groupie

can you send me a sim card . 

the sim card that came with the phone was a sprint sim card . 

i ran into this when i swapped out my google phone and went to the apple 6 phone with boost a year ago . 

please let me know asap . 

i do not see the reason to swap the phone as it is the sim cad 

Agent

We can definitely send you a new SIM but bear in mind that we do run under the Sprint network. Our SIM cards may say Sprint on them. It is necessary to swap the phone since that is how our network works. If you only physically switch the SIM card into another phone it will not work. Please send us a private message so we may assist you with the activation.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.