NO SERVICE

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: NO SERVICE

Good luck.
Third time trying to get a new SIM card for the MotoG. First support call they told me to go to a Boost Store and buy one. Guess what they don't have a compatible card. Called from store where I was told that I could go to a Sprint store and buy a three pack of cards to insure the correct card... WRONG Sprint has the pack but will not assist as they don't have the ability to connect card to the account. Call again and finally after 40 minutes Boost agrees to send one. As I've already spoken to Motorola tech support and the conclusion was a SIM card issue. Since phone does work. Ahhh SIM card arrives...NOT Compatible! Next Support guy ( Super nice) promises that he'll have the correct one sent out....Here we are today...NOT Compatible!!! And Tech Support decides that you need to go through another round of "let me see if I can get it to work" as they have you jump through hoops. Even to the point as to ask you if you cellphone is on...Ahh yeah how else could I tell you how many bars I have??
When you ask to speak with a manager you get told "They'll just say the same thing...you need to speak with Motorola" and instead of connecting you to a manager... you're transferred to.... MOTOROLA!
Call back ask to speak with a manager and then have to explain your reasoning for the request. When you get someone finally you get told "I'm ensuring this is the correct card this time" same thing you were told the previous times.
Worst Support ever! Been with Boost for five years NEVER had so many issues as I have with this phone...Worst Boost up program ever! Get better phone 7 dollars extra a month... never again!
Agent

Sorry to hear that, bggaskil. Where did you purchase the Moto G? Is it a Boost or an unlocked phone? Can you send us a private message? 

Groupie

Bought through the boost up program on the website..sent directly from boost.
Accomplice

My data is not working
Agent

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your mobile data, r_hart92. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Groupie

I am having the same issue.  It says NO SERVICE and the service will not return. I tried calling from another phone. The representative was terrible and my issue has not been fixed. 

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, lizmims. Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location? 

Enthusiast

I need some help too, my iPhone 6s
It’s nit working NO SERVICE , I have to turn it off wait 5 minutes then turn it on and it only works for 3 or 2 minutes then iNO SERVICE again!!!!!!
Please help!!!
Agent

Hello, @S190886. Sorry to hear that. Let's do some investigating. Can you please send us the nearest cross streets and zip code where this occurs so we can check the network performance?

Enthusiast

84 st & Harrison
But it’s not only at home whe this happens, it’s every where, at work